Mueller BPO Jobs 2018 - Mass Hiring: One Day Process
Customer Service Representative
In the industry where every company says that they are the world’s leader in customer experience outsourcing, we are the company that proves action is louder than words, you will never know who the best is if you will not try. We might not be the leader but we can promise you the best working experience if you apply with us. Working experience and salary is not enough to say that we’re a great company, because here in Mueller, we’re more than employees. We don’t even feel that we’re co-workers here, because we’re a family.
Mueller Shared Services believed that great customer service experiences are powered by people who love what they do and where they work. Mueller chose the Philippines, the third largest English speaking country in the world because of its impeccable customer engagement, customer care and service-oriented sales. We thought that it’s the best place to hire Call Center agents: Customer Service Representatives, Technical Support Representatives and Sales Representatives. We want you to be part of our company, Apply now!
- Knowledgeable of Computer skills such as Microsoft Office, email and chat technologies
- Must have a knowledge in the BPO industry
- Must finish 2 years in college
- 18 years old and above
- Willing to work for 8 hours
- Produce thorough and good quality customer attention all the time
- Apply learned know-how and techniques when servicing user queries
- Ensure user satisfaction in all transactions
- Ownership of user wants including follow-up to guarantee settlement was provided
- Professionally listen to and handle user grievances and escalate as appropriate
Other Positions available:
- Technical Support Representative
- Sales Representative
- Healthcare Account Specialist
- Airline and Hotel Reservations Representative
Who are we?
We are a global business services provider of Customer Experience Management. We offer a comprehensive suite of solutions that helps our partners’ business plan deeper, transparent and better optimized customer connections and experiences- from strategy development through execution. Delivering superior support to their customers we collaborate with our clients, we share our expertise, and we build trust, and create strong customer relationships.
Mueller’s people believed that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and where they work. By knowledge sharing, a people first culture, global strength combined with local flexibility, and operational excellence, we deliver great experiences every day.
Don’t let this opportunity pass again, sign up now!